Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tories from the other side

Now that Mumma is done with all her tory , Aryan takes the charge.

So the tories come extempore just as mumma made them up initially :

ONE
Mumma Once-upo-a-time there was a papa car , Aryan do pike pike and go to school , Pj Ma'am (Teacher's name) said I not your friend Aryan , Va ma'am said I not your friend , JK ma'am said I not your friend , I do drawing , Pj Ma'am said I your friend Aryan ,Va Ma'am said I your friend Aryan,Jk Ma'am said I your friend Aryan ,I remove shoes, RP Aunty (maid) said No Aryan ...




TWO
Mumma , Once-upo-a-time there was a bathroom , bathroom said "do susu , do potty" , .....(i forgot the text here)....there was a moon and a star and a fan .....

9 comments:

Swaram said...

Ha ha ha .. he is avery gud tory teller :P Pls to share more ;)

~nm said...

as cute as ever :D

Monika said...

upon a time there was a bathroom..... so cute. :) Love his tories

Swati said...

@swaram : will do when he tells more :)

@nm : :)

@Monika : Thanks :)

Renuka said...

Bathroom tory is good.." bathroom says do susu" hhehhehe

very cute tories I ever heard
post some more

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Children tell things like they think it. So direct and transparent. Very very cute.

Uma said...

A talking bathroom - that's a novel one :)

Sakshi said...

Lolz at his bathroom tories....how old is he?

Swati said...

@Renu : Will do , when he comes up with more :)

@Suchitra : True , thanks :)

@Uma : Yeah , innovative :)

@Sakshi : He is little more than 3