Thursday, December 10, 2015

Where do babies come from ?

Motivated by a friend , I have decided that to revive this blog. Lets see if we do succeed. What can be better start than actually quoting a conversation between the stars of the blog.


Khushi : Mumma , Ma'am told (yeah she already goes to school and is in Jr KG) that babies come from mumma's tummy.
Me : Yes (Already thinking whats ahead)
Khushi : I want to go in your tummy !! (trying to pull up my kurta)
Me : Noooo !! (frantically trying to keep my clothes in place)  you cannot , once babies come out , they cannot go back.
Khushi : How did I come out ?
Me : Doctor took you out , they have special scissors to do that
Aryan : Khushi , you know I was also in Mumma's tummy
Khushi : Haan I know , you were pushing me all the time !!
Me : Huh !!

2 comments:

Lindsay Parker said...

Thanks for sharing Interesting post. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I appreciate with this and I like learning about this subject. If possible, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. and also see my blog post Vancouver pr company. I have found it really useful.

Jelle Akremn said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad, I have found your post while searching about vaderdag kado! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.